Jun 1, 2021
Can you relate to any of
- Your head voice is or feels
- Taking the chest voice higher gets pushy or
sounds or feels like straining
- Maybe you feel like you have two separate
- "Which voice do I put this in?"
- How do I switch between these two voices easily
without sounding like 2 different people?
- If you are working really hard to sing higher
and wondering why it isn’t working for you
If this is you, you are not
alone and this episode is perfect for you!
We will be going through:
- What the vocal break is
- What you should do first in order to make your vocal break
- The easy process to prevent straining, cracking, and pitch
If you want an easy, step-by-step solution to sing higher, head
over here and check out Sing Higher Elite, the complete course for
anyone who wants to sing higher and more powerful the easy way here