Mar 26, 2019
Are you performing or auditioning more often? Do you want to
get more gigs? Social Media is an essential part of your singing
and can help you to shape your singing opportunities.
Karen Michaels is an independent studio voice teacher and a
performer, a teaching artist. And a social media guru! She can help
you with a plan specific to your needs as a teacher or
Do you search for reasons to avoid Instagram? (It's the
hottest platform, right now!) Perhaps Twitter has you chirping
instead of tweeting. 🐦 Or maybe you think Facebook is something you
get at the library? 📚 LinkedIn ain't your jam? YouTube is for
gamers? 🎮 My friend, I got you! 😃
On today's episode, we talk about:
- How social media can help you with your singing career.
- How to get started taking yourself, and your singing, more
seriously on social media.
- Easy and quick ways to promote your singing, that only take
- Super easy IG tips that will help you to gain visibility.
- How to not get overwhelmed by #allthethings when it comes to
- How to spend less time prepping content and still have a strong
social media presence.
- Hashtag 101
- How to use insights to make decisions about what content post
and how to spend your time on social media.
- Easy ways to maintain your social media without loosing your
Get Karen's Social Media For Singers Checklist Here
Need some help with your next performance or audition? Check out
the free class - "Get Cast Fast: 4 Steps To
Earning Your Dream Music Theatre Role. "
Reserve your seat for free here: https://www.starsinger.co/p/register