Jun 11, 2019
As a singer, your body is your instrument, so taking care of
it and keeping your body fit and healthy is essential. Elizabeth
Rotoff, known as The Fit Singer, will show you how!
We talk about:
- Our culture's obsession with doing #allthethings and burning
the candle at both ends.
- HIT Training for singers
- The most beneficial weight lifting exercises for singers
- Your voice is special and it deserves to have the best care
that you can give it.
- The importance of sleep for your voice and sleep tips for
- The 3 foundations of health for singers
- "Silent" reflux...what it is and how it impacts you.
- The pros of plant-based Mediterranean diet.
- Steroids and the voice
- 3 Things that you can start to incorporate today for better
Join her free Facebook page where they can get more tips and
join in weekly challenges to better health and singing:
or follow on Instagram @thefitsinger