Jul 30, 2019
This episode is all about creating a strategy for your
performing career. Having a strategy helps you to create more
specific goals and break those goals down easier. Take control over
your singing career now!
Inside this episode...
- What is strategic thinking?
- Brain dumps, letting go, and prioritizing.
- How to decide what you want.
- The sweet spot between helping others and fueling your needs
- Seeing and feeling the positive outcomes of your performance to
- You need to make an investment in yourself and get the help
that you need.
- You could be one piece of advice away from a breakthrough.
Brianna's Gift: Top Ten Audition Tips Before Your Reality
Singing Competition Audition
Free Performance Training