Aug 27, 2019
Today's guest is Jesse Malinowski from Actor's Spark.
Are you worried to sing in front of people or scared of what
they might think? In a world where the result seems out of your
control, here's how you can take control of your career as a
performing and auditioning singer.
We talk about:
- Creativity V. Rejection
- Creative side gigs for singers
- Reduce feelings of rejection by setting goals that are in your
- Being happy where you are and figuring out what you ACTUALLY
- Celebrating your small goals...ALL your small goals.
- The first step to getting what you actually want
- How to take your career up a notch
- Agents - yes or no?
Find Jesse https://actorsspark.com/
Do you have an audition coming up? Want to choose the perfect
song for your voice and give an amazing performance? I created a
free training just for you and saved you a seat here: