Sep 10, 2019
Musical competitions and performances are a great way to
improve, learn more songs/repertoire, and bring out your very best
We talk about:
- Setting big goals at a young age.
- Using competition to motivate and encourage your passion.
- Using competition to develop your skills, not judge your
- Use a competition or performance to learn new
- How a singer can get started playing the piano.
- How singers can best work with a piano player and to have a
- Imitation as a means to develop your own musical craft and
Josh's gift for you:
10 Tips To Take Your Piano Playing To The Next Level
Want to improve your singing performances by feeling
comfortable, confident, and in control of your singing so that you
can make a real connection with your audience?
Let's chat about it in my free training here. https://www.starsinger.co/freetraining