Dec 10, 2019
Rick Barker is the host of the Music Industry Blueprint
Podcast, Former Manager of Taylor Swift. Co-Author of The $150,000
We chat about:
- Rick's journey from radio host, to manager of Taylor Swift, to
his online program The Music Industry Blueprint.
- How the internet has changed the game for the music
- The roles and responsibilities of managers for singers and
- Keeping solution-oriented and honest mentors in your life and
the right group of people to help you.
- Everyone needs a vocal coach and it is an ongoing process.
- Slow down, be patient and focus on YOU and your craft.
- Make investments in yourself first and then turn this into a
business and career.
- The 4 best ways to market your music for free.
If you are a singer or performing artist, I created a free
masterclass for you over how to give amazing singing performances
that book more gigs, make more money, and make more connections.
I saved you a free
This class goes over The Dream Performance Process which is
the 4 step process that I use with singers in my studio to give
amazing singing performances and feel comfortable, confident, and
in total control of your voice every time that you walk on or off