Aug 17, 2021
If you listen to 1 podcast episode this year, and you are a
singer, this is the one.
We cover a TON of fascinating topics like:
We chat about:
- The most common frustrations and struggles that
- Why vocal progress isn’t always linear -
especially for beginners.
- Vocal Range - quality over quantity
- The symptom is not the cause of the
- Differences in the way that voice teachers
communicate and finding one that communicates and vibes with
- Why knowing your voice type isn’t always
- “Keep what works for you, and throw away the
- Why what you learned in choir may not be
serving you as a solo singer.
- How experimenting with different vocal ranges
can help bring out your own unique voice.
- Finding the identity of your voice.
- Why too much singing knowledge and “buzzwords”
can make actually improving your singing more
- The problem with most vocal pedagogy programs
- Finding a voice teacher that fits your needs,
goals, and learning style.
Matt’s Range Finder -
Matt’s YouTube Channel - Ramsey