Jul 16, 2019
A musician's life can be CRAZY. It's totally normal for
singers in the music industry to have many jobs, talents, and
responsibilities. You are no longer obligated to follow strictly a
performing or teaching path and Kara is here to share her
experience and knowledge with you today about balancing a creative
career in the music industry.
We talk about:
- The many opportunities and ways that you can make money doing
what you love, singing.
- Balancing all of the many potential jobs that you could have
doing what you love.
- Getting creative, bartering, and thinking outside of the
- As a performing singer, you are a business, you are a product,
be proud of what you have to sell.
- Creating relationships for more referrals and performing
If you want to stop worrying about how your voice sounds, get
over your fear of singing in front of people, and captivate and
connect with your audience and give your best singing performances.
I created a free class for you here: https://www.starsinger.co/freetraining
This class goes over the 4-part Dream Performance Process so
that you can give standing ovation-worthy performances that you
feel proud of over and over again.